http://knol.google.com/k/the-brain-thinking-and-memory#
The first "knol" i found that caught my interest was about the brain and memory, i really like how it used pictures to help show what they are talking about. In this article it talks about how the mind works and the different types of memory etc. i really enjoyed reading this.
http://knol.google.com/k/the-evolution-of-we-re-off-to-see-the-wizard#
The second "knol" i found that caught my interest was about the evolution of the song "we're off to see the wizard" from the wizard of oz. I found it really really cool because Ive always wondered what this song meant and how they came up with it etc, and this article really helped me understand it.
What a Knol should include:
- a title
- an authors name
- an introduction
- proof
- a summary
- examples
- a conclusion
- a list of refrences
I like how the knol on the brain explains how powerful we are based on the chemicals and neurons we have. I did not know before that separate chemicals provided our short and long term memory. I cannot believe how much information there is to be read, though.
ReplyDeleteInteresting article for the Wizard of Oz song. I did not know that it took some time to get the song to perfection. This knol could help with historians behind the meaning of this song.